**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transfer Number is ineligible?

ZingownerZingowner FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
Activated a FreedomPop SIM card on my current phone and got my phone number from FreedomPop. Tried to transfer my old number to my account on the website, but it claims it's ineligible to transfer. Why is it ineligible, and how can I transfer numbers? Did a test call and text to confirm my account was active with the FreedomPop number, and it works.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,111 admin
    Zingowner said:

Activated a FreedomPop SIM card on my current phone and got my phone number from FreedomPop. Tried to transfer my old number to my account on the website, but it claims it's ineligible to transfer. Why is it ineligible, and how can I transfer numbers? Did a test call and text to confirm my account was active with the FreedomPop number, and it works.

Hi! The transfer number option you see at your FP online profile is to port in a number from another carrier, not from another Freedompop account.
    Not to worry, please provide the new phone number added to the new account and the one you need us to transfer over and we will help you do s.o
  • ZingownerZingowner FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    I was attempting to bring in my AT&T number. That is the one I put in the field.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 455 admin
    Zingowner said:

I was attempting to bring in my AT&T number. That is the one I put in the field.

Please confirm the email address and the last four digits of both phone numbers so that we can take a closer look at them.
  • ZingownerZingowner FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    AT&T-9961
    FreedomPop-0324
    [email protected]
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 455 admin
    edited December 10 #6
    Zingowner said:

AT&T-9961
    FreedomPop-0324
    [email protected]

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.