**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would like a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap

SeryozhaSeryozha FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 28
I need to change my phone number and SIM card for my LTE SIM to my International Fogg SIM account so i can have the free plan.

Answers

• SeryozhaSeryozha FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 28
    I'm getting a message in the app that my service is inactive due to unforeseen technical issue
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 677 admin
    Seryozha said:

I need to change my phone number and SIM card for my LTE SIM to my International Fogg SIM account so i can have the free plan.

Seryozha said:

I'm getting a message in the app that my service is inactive due to unforeseen technical issue

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if you are wanting to swap phone numbers between accounts and if so, what are the email addresses assocaited with both phone numbers?
    i really just want the LTE SIM to be on the free account, and if we have to do that by swapping account then that's fine. The lines are both tied to the same email [email protected]
    Seryozha said:

i really just want the LTE SIM to be on the free account, and if we have to do that by swapping account then that's fine. The lines are both tied to the same email [email protected]

This account has two devices in it. Once is an LTE SIM and the other a Global SIM and unfortunately, we are unable to swap devices between two SIMs as their plans won't be compatible with each other. We can, however, swap phone numbers between them.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

This account has two devices in it. Once is an LTE SIM and the other a Global SIM and unfortunately, we are unable to swap devices between two SIMs as their plans won't be compatible with each other. We can, however, swap phone numbers between them.
    Thanks. Are you still able to swap my number and can you help me get my SIM to work on the Global line? I am only able to use the phone on wifi and no data is working. I have verified the APN is setup correctly
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Thanks. Are you still able to swap my number and can you help me get my SIM to work on the Global line? I am only able to use the phone on wifi and no data is working. I have verified the APN is setup correctly
    Please send me the new SIM card's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Please send me the new SIM card's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at it.
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

What are the last four digits of the phone number you want to reactivate?
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

Device with ICCID 89011704278203127024 appears to be canceled. Do you want to lave it this way or would you rather reactivate it and transfer the old number to it?
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

Device with ICCID 89011704278203127024 appears to be canceled. Do you want to lave it this way or would you rather reactivate it and transfer the old number to it?
    I'd like to have the phone number that was on that device ending in 7024 and it active, but on the free plan like i have now on the 5400 number.
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

I'd like to have the phone number that was on that device ending in 7024 and it active, but on the free plan like i have now on the 5400 number.
    Please click on this link to get the steps to properly downgrade your account. Are you wanting to swap two phone numbers between your account? If so please confirm both phone numbers and we'll do right away,
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

Please click on this link to get the steps to properly downgrade your account. Are you wanting to swap two phone numbers between your account? If so please confirm both phone numbers and we'll do right away,
    I don't want to pay $20 to have it sit there and not use it.
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

If you'd rather cancel the account, please click here.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

can you at least help me with getting the 5400 number working? the ICCID is 8944200012791674496 I am not able to get it to connect to the data network and cant do anything on the phone unless im connected to wifi. I have verified the APN settings already and have the messaging app installed. when i log into my account on the website it says Alert: device_status_change_timeout
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

can you at least help me with getting the 5400 number working? the ICCID is 8944200012791674496 I am not able to get it to connect to the data network and cant do anything on the phone unless im connected to wifi. I have verified the APN settings already and have the messaging app installed. when i log into my account on the website it says Alert: device_status_change_timeout
    Since phone number 5400 cannot be activated in the account with ICCID 8944200012791674496 as this device is a Global SIM which cannot be reactivated, we would like to know to which device you'd like to move this phone number to.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

Since phone number 5400 cannot be activated in the account with ICCID 8944200012791674496 as this device is a Global SIM which cannot be reactivated, we would like to know to which device you'd like to move this phone number to.
    The 5400 line is still active though with that ICCID. If you cant activate the 89011704278203127024, then what options do i have? Those are the only 2 SIM cards I have. In my account it shows the 5400 active with the Global SIM kit, but it is not working in my phone. My phone just says emergency calls only - freedompop and i can only get texts and calls when im on wifi
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

The 5400 line is still active though with that ICCID. If you cant activate the 89011704278203127024, then what options do i have? Those are the only 2 SIM cards I have. In my account it shows the 5400 active with the Global SIM kit, but it is not working in my phone. My phone just says emergency calls only - freedompop and i can only get texts and calls when im on wifi
    The SIM with ICCID 89011704278203127024 shows to have been canceled although there is no reason for this. Would you like us to reactivate this device and move 5400 to it?
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

The SIM with ICCID 89011704278203127024 shows to have been canceled although there is no reason for this. Would you like us to reactivate this device and move 5400 to it?
    If you can re-activate it on the free plan, that would be perfect. There is no need to move the 5400 number to it as i would prefer the number that as on that device instead.
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

i really just want the LTE SIM to be on the free account, and if we have to do that by swapping account then that's fine. The lines are both tied to the same email seryoz[email protected]

Hi,

If you can re-activate it on the free plan, that would be perfect. There is no need to move the 5400 number to it as i would prefer the number that as on that device instead.
    The device has been reactivated as well as its previous phone number. Please turn the device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.

Be sure to update the account's billing information in order to properly reactivate the device.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

The device has been reactivated as well as its previous phone number. Please turn the device off and back on and let us know if it works properly.

Be sure to update the account's billing information in order to properly reactivate the device.
    Thank You, Carlos. Unfortunately, it still appears i can only use my phone when i connect to Wi-Fi. I did make sure i changed the APN to be for the LTE network, but it just shows i have no data connection.
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

Thank You, Carlos. Unfortunately, it still appears i can only use my phone when i connect to Wi-Fi. I did make sure i changed the APN to be for the LTE network, but it just shows i have no data connection.
    After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

1) Remove and Reinstall App
    - Download FreedomPop Messaging Application from Google Play Store

2)Remove and Reinstall SIM card

3) Update your device's Operating System

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

5) Enable/Disable Roaming
    - Settings >> Cellular Networks >> Data Roaming
    - Enable 'Roaming' and/or 'International Roaming'

Let us know if you are able to properly use the device after this and we'll gladly help you further.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

After reviewing your account we verified that everything is set up correctly however we noticed that the information was not properly synchronized. We have updated your account and advise you to follow these steps to properly reconfigure your device:

4) Set APN
    Reset your device's APN by following the steps on this page: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3322/kw/apn.

Let us know if you are able to properly use the device after this and we'll gladly help you further.
    I followed all the above requested steps, but unfortunately i am still having the same issue where it will not connect to the network unless i am on wifi.
    Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

4) Set APN

I followed all the above requested steps, but unfortunately i am still having the same issue where it will not connect to the network unless i am on wifi.
    We're sorry to hear you're still having this issue. Please send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting so we can take a closer look at it and provide you with a better solution.
    CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

CarlosG said:

Seryozha said:

Hi,

4) Set APN

We're sorry to hear you're still having this issue. Please send us a screenshot of the error message you are getting so we can take a closer look at it and provide you with a better solution.
    as you can see in the top left it is saying emergency calls only and i have no mobile data connection

When i disconnect from Wi-Fi i get the message "Network not available"