**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

MyFreedomPop App Error Code 200

Ernest PeroneErnest Perone FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer Posts: 32
Need to report a problem with the MyFreedomPop app. Indicates a 200 Error whenever I try to access it on my phone. Started o/a Dec 7, 2018. All other services work on my phone (phone, messages, data), so the problem must lie with the app itself. Further, when I check the status of my account online...no problems. Again, just the app, it seems. Can someone look into this, please? I'm sure I'm not the only one affected. The last four of my device's number is: 6903. Thank you!

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 659 admin

Need to report a problem with the MyFreedomPop app. Indicates a 200 Error whenever I try to access it on my phone. Started o/a Dec 7, 2018. All other services work on my phone (phone, messages, data), so the problem must lie with the app itself. Further, when I check the status of my account online...no problems. Again, just the app, it seems. Can someone look into this, please? I'm sure I'm not the only one affected. The last four of my device's number is: 6903. Thank you!

Hi,

After reviewing your account we noticed that another agent from our support team sent you instructions to help you resolve this problem in this link. Have you been able to try out other versions of our app to see if any will work on your device?