**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

recurring charge of $0.27 on free US LTE plan

SSNGSSNG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I got a new US LTE sim in Nov, have removed all paid plans and services but am still seeing a recurring bill amount of $0.27. Please clarify what this charge is and why I'm seeing this recurring charge when there are no paid services on the account. Phone number ends with -8988. Thanks

Answers

• SSNG said:

I got a new US LTE sim in Nov, have removed all paid plans and services but am still seeing a recurring bill amount of $0.27. Please clarify what this charge is and why I'm seeing this recurring charge when there are no paid services on the account. Phone number ends with -8988. Thanks

Hi!

Below the details of the $ 0.27 charge.

We understand your concern with the recent revision to our terms of service. We have implemented recovery regulatory fees to ensure we are in accordance with government compliance. These fees are defrayed costs of various federal, state, and local regulatory programs. It is a monthly fee that is non-refundable and is determined by city/state. For clear visibility, we provide a breakdown of each cost in your billing summary.

If you wish to view additional references, you may review the “Taxes and Surcharges” section of our Service Plan, Equipment and Payment Terms provided in the link below:

https://www.freedompop.com/service_plan_terms.htm
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,236FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MarcelaS - Where in the online account does a customer view the specific expected "Taxes and Surcharges" scheduled for that specific account ? Then between Plan, Services, International, and Taxes & Services SHOULD add up to the Next Billing Amount.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • @MarcelaS - Where in the online account does a customer view the specific expected "Taxes and Surcharges" scheduled for that specific account ? Then between Plan, Services, International, and Taxes & Services SHOULD add up to the Next Billing Amount.

Hi Rich!

Below the steps to check it online:

* Go to billing tab
    * Billing history on the left side
    * It will show the date, time and transaction
    * Transaction number has a blue hyperlink
    * Click it, it will show up the detailed information