**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap between two accounts

QuietDadQuietDad Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have a Moto E freedompop phone on the free 200mb account with the email address of [email protected] and a yet to be activated LTE sim on the 500mb account with the email of [email protected] Can I get the equipment change between the accounts? I'd like the Moto E (phone number 201-279-1170) on the 500mb free account with the email [email protected] and the unactivated LTE sim on 200md account on quietdad.msn.com

Best Answer

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • QuietDadQuietDad Posts: 12FreedomPop Newbie
    Then is it possible to just delete the LTE sim card from the account with the email address [email protected] as I have no plans at this time to use it, or even deacitvate the account, the transfer everything from [email protected] to it and delete that account?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    How do I "accept" this (I don't, but it is what it is) to make it go away from my web pages
    I've accepted the answer above but the issue is not making it "go away" but to stop telling me to accept open issues everything I come to the website to deal with all the other propblems I'mde dealing with through all the other paths you force a free user to navigate (trying to recover the old number of 201-279-1170 that was on this account until it got deleted by "support" trying to fix something else". But I think We're good here now.
This discussion has been closed.