**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

sim connects, but no service in mifi

kev2D2kev2D2 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
Hi there, I just recently received my LTE sim upgrade from my original Global sim. I accidentally purchased a number I guess with my sim when I was trying to switch the service which made 2 accounts under my FP account: 1) the upgraded account [global] and 2) a new LTE account [btw, the site banner button leads to a blank page, so I had to find a working link here in the forum which probably lead me to that purchase page]. I contacted support and my request for a refund was denied, and they just told me to cancel my account. I did, and deleted the account that I don't want, which left me with my Novatel Mifi accounted sim which is correct. However, now I can connect - says AT&T H+ on top left, BUT I seem to have no data when I connect with a device. I implemented the APN and other settings and it was working fine last night until I noticed my accidental purchase of the new LTE account. The device would only connect for a few seconds. After contacting support and following directions, I thought that by cancelling and deleting that account it would fix it, but it didn't. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

Answers

• kev2D2kev2D2 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 8
    Thank you for replying :) Since I woke up this am, looks like my service is up and running as smooth as ever and I am now a happy camper lol. I do have a question though: if I were to downgrade my plan, would I lose my data that I have accrued from my rollover plus?
    Thank you for your response! Another question, related, is what if I deactivate the rollover plus service? Will I also lose the accrued data from it?
    I didn't mean from that current or next billing cycle - I meant if I collected 7 Gigs over 7 months (1 gig per month) and I then turned off the rollover service after, would I lose all of the 7 gigs collected?