**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My phone old overheats need to swap sims to my new nexus 6

Charles12Charles12 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Got this new phone had someone that I was emailing ask me for the sim id then I was unable to chat back and now im here.

Answers

• Charles12 said:

Got this new phone had someone that I was emailing ask me for the sim id then I was unable to chat back and now im here.

Hello!

Our team is more than willing to assist you.

Please provide the last 4 digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Charles12Charles12 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
  • Charles12 said:

Hi!

After reviewing your account, we did not find the record that you previously mentioned.

Please let us know about any concern you may have so we can further assist you.
    I still need to move the sim to the new phone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    edited December 2018 #6
    Charles12 said:

I still need to move the sim to the new phone

Hi!

Please provide the last four digits of the phone number and the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can complete your request.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    5564 ICCID-89011201000441705215
  • Charles12 said:

5564 ICCID-89011201000441705215

Hi!

After verifying your account w, we found that phone number ending in 5564 is already assigned to sim card ending in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx5215. Let us know if it is working properly.
    Its in the new phone but it keeps locking
    do you need the phone number from the new phone?
  • MeganathanMeganathan Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My Current phone with FP that no longer holds a charge. So, I am planning to get new - IPHONE XR. I want to check whether I can able to transfer existing service to my new mobile or not?
  • Charles12 said:

Its in the new phone but it keeps locking

Charles12 said:

do you need the phone number from the new phone?

Hi!

Please confirm the device's IMEI/DEC numbers so we can continue assisting you

My Current phone with FP that no longer holds a charge. So, I am planning to get new - IPHONE XR. I want to check whether I can able to transfer existing service to my new mobile or not?

Hi!

We can swap devices between 2 active FreedomPop accounts as long as the devices are the same type of technology (CDMA or GSM). Please keep in mind that the current data and talk plans each device have cannot be transferred. It will just be devices alone.
    edited December 2018 #13
    IMEI-
    Post edited by Charles12 on
  • Charles12 said:

IMEI-355468060281409

Hi!

After checking the IMEID number, it showed it is not a Freedom pop device.

If you would like to bring your device over to FreedomPop, our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Program is designed to provide our customers with an alternative option to taking advantage of our service. We allow the activation of new or pre-owned Sprint smartphones and tablets.

To get started, simply enter your ESN or MEID on our BYOD Activation Page (www.freedompop.com/byod) to find out if your phone is eligible for activation. Please be advised of the following requirements before you begin the process:
    - Need an eligible Sprint phone/tablet with a clean ESN number
    - The phone cannot be active with another carrier
    - Must pass the FEC check by not having an outstanding balance with accounts from previous carriers
    - A one-time non-refundable activation fee in the amount of $19.99 for all BYOD phone activations