Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

I want an admin to help me switch my numbers...

EDWARD HAWKEEDWARD HAWKE Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
MY OLD FP account., which was a Sprint aka NO SIM CARD iphone4s is still active, i pay $2.49 for voicemail, that number is 818 517 XXXX, and i can still make calls over cellular with it, tho i can't login into FP with that acct :( I would like to bring the 818 517 xxxx number over to my other FP sim card which is 928 421 xxxx. So i would of course LOSE the 928 421 XXXX which is fine by me.

HELP!!! and thx in advance ;)

Ed

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EDWARD HAWKEEDWARD HAWKE Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    OK... great. 4 questions tho...
    1. Can we do this privately without all my devices #'s being strewn about the interwebs??
    2. What ever happened to my 700mb's per month on my newer DROID that dwindled down to 250 per mo, NOW its 235mb per mo??!?, I mean it seems that I USED to have 1200mb ie 1.2Gb's now im scraping by with 235mb.
    3. The $2.49 visual voicemail / any other charges, will be shut off once the 517 number transfers?
    4. Will my TOP OFF from the iphone get PUT onto the 928 421 / soon 2 b 818 517 Droid ??

I know im asking for alot here so rest assured I will leave some 5 star reviews once things get fixed up AlejandraG.

Thanks for your prompt reply / help !!
    Ed
  • EDWARD HAWKEEDWARD HAWKE Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Edit out?!? you mean people will have amnesia AFTER they get my phones info !?!... wow FP has come a LONG WAY....lol

How about my TOP OFF on old sprint cdma?

Since i lose ALL my monthly data... can i choose to just port my old number out to another company?, that said, my newerish DROID seems to work better with my FP sim which makes me a happier camper

Thx,
    Ed