**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I want an admin to help me switch my numbers...

EDWARD HAWKEEDWARD HAWKE Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
MY OLD FP account., which was a Sprint aka NO SIM CARD iphone4s is still active, i pay $2.49 for voicemail, that number is 818 517 XXXX, and i can still make calls over cellular with it, tho i can't login into FP with that acct :( I would like to bring the 818 517 xxxx number over to my other FP sim card which is 928 421 xxxx. So i would of course LOSE the 928 421 XXXX which is fine by me.

HELP!!! and thx in advance ;)

Ed

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EDWARD HAWKEEDWARD HAWKE Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    OK... great. 4 questions tho...
    1. Can we do this privately without all my devices #'s being strewn about the interwebs??
    2. What ever happened to my 700mb's per month on my newer DROID that dwindled down to 250 per mo, NOW its 235mb per mo??!?, I mean it seems that I USED to have 1200mb ie 1.2Gb's now im scraping by with 235mb.
    3. The $2.49 visual voicemail / any other charges, will be shut off once the 517 number transfers?
    4. Will my TOP OFF from the iphone get PUT onto the 928 421 / soon 2 b 818 517 Droid ??

I know im asking for alot here so rest assured I will leave some 5 star reviews once things get fixed up AlejandraG.

Thanks for your prompt reply / help !!
    Ed
  • EDWARD HAWKEEDWARD HAWKE Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Edit out?!? you mean people will have amnesia AFTER they get my phones info !?!... wow FP has come a LONG WAY....lol

How about my TOP OFF on old sprint cdma?

Since i lose ALL my monthly data... can i choose to just port my old number out to another company?, that said, my newerish DROID seems to work better with my FP sim which makes me a happier camper

Thx,
    Ed