**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

accidentally enabled Freedompop Safety Mode question

Michael WeaserMichael Weaser Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
I accidentally enabled Safety mode , than I did cancel it , There is a pending paypal transaction for $6.99. Since I cancelled the safety mode before the paypal transaction went through, will the transaction get cancelled and I get refunded ? The payment was already taken out of my debit card , and is on hold. I should get a refund for this ?

Answers

• Michael WeaserMichael Weaser Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    The paypal transaction apparently isn't pending anymore and went through. Hopefully I get a refund
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

I accidentally enabled Safety mode , than I did cancel it , There is a pending paypal transaction for $6.99. Since I cancelled the safety mode before the paypal transaction went through, will the transaction get cancelled and I get refunded ? The payment was already taken out of my debit card , and is on hold. I should get a refund for this ?

The paypal transaction apparently isn't pending anymore and went through. Hopefully I get a refund

Hello Michael. We certainly understand that you accidentally enabled the safety mode but even though the service has been removed, the actual setting on the account will not be removed until your new cycle comes, preventing us to be able to refund it anymore, we do apologize but know that it will still be on this cycle. Did you get the data granted when added the service? if you didn't, we can grant it to you but the charge cannot be refunded, we do apologize.
  • Michael WeaserMichael Weaser Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie

Hello Michael. We certainly understand that you accidentally enabled the safety mode but even though the service has been removed, the actual setting on the account will not be removed until your new cycle comes, preventing us to be able to refund it anymore, we do apologize but know that it will still be on this cycle. Did you get the data granted when added the service? if you didn't, we can grant it to you but the charge cannot be refunded, we do apologize.
    it looks like the data isn't on my account
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

it looks like the data isn't on my account
    We were able to find the account under the email that you use for this forum, charged for this $6.99 fee on 12-12 and we do see the total data on the account is 720 MB which includes 220 MB of your base plan plus the 500 MB granted for the addition of the service, for cycle Dec 06, 2018 to Jan 06, 2019.