**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Transfer free freedompop account to a pre-paid freedompop SIM

santhamsantham FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
I currently have the free freedompop account with 200 min/500 text with the LTE SIM. I recently purchased another 12 month pre-paid SIM card that has unlimited talk/text and 1 GB data.

I would like to transfer my free account number to the pre-paid SIM card. I haven't activated the pre-paid SIM card yet. Is this possible? I am assuming I can't go through the porting option as the number I need to transfer is already with freedompop, not another carrier.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,816 admin
    santham said:

I currently have the free freedompop account with 200 min/500 text with the LTE SIM. I recently purchased another 12 month pre-paid SIM card that has unlimited talk/text and 1 GB data.

I would like to transfer my free account number to the pre-paid SIM card. I haven't activated the pre-paid SIM card yet. Is this possible? I am assuming I can't go through the porting option as the number I need to transfer is already with freedompop, not another carrier.

Hi! We can help you transfer the existing number to the prepaid LTE sim card.
    You need to activate the sim at my.freedompop.com on a PC and add a temporary number. Let us know after the temporary number was assigned and contact us back so we can help you finish the transfer.
  • VenkatVenkat FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 7
    I have activated prepaid LTE sim card and got a temporary number. Now I want to transfer my existing FreedomPop number to the prepaid LTE sim card. Can you please help me with this request?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,816 admin
    Venkat said:

I have activated prepaid LTE sim card and got a temporary number. Now I want to transfer my existing FreedomPop number to the prepaid LTE sim card. Can you please help me with this request?

Hi! Can you please confirm the ICCID number of the sim you got and the number you would like us to transfer?
  • santhamsantham FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5

santham said:

You need to activate the sim at my.freedompop.com on a PC and add a temporary number. Let us know after the temporary number was assigned and contact us back so we can help you finish the transfer.
    I have activated the new sim with a different number.

How do I provide the ICCID and the original phone number? Is there a way to PM this to you?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 677 admin
    santham said:

santham said:

I have activated the new sim with a different number.

How do I provide the ICCID and the original phone number? Is there a way to PM this to you?
    Hello,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.