**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

unable to pick up an incoming call

DaminDamin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
This problem occurred for long time. I just now bring to your attention.

The problem is that when there is incoming call to this phone S4), I can see it and hear the rings, but in less than 1 second, the phone screen turns black and there is no way I can answer the a call. I can make an outbound call without any problem. I have tried to reset the phone ( # # 72786 # ), update the system (PRL, Profile...), even done the SS manufacture reset, but nothing makes it work. Please advise.

Comments

• DaminDamin FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 11
    It is 99000435815074
    is it safe to leave MEID in public here?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    Damin said:

It is 99000435815074

Damin said:

is it safe to leave MEID in public here?

Would you be so kind to confirm the Android version this device is running?
    Damin said:

We can see this is already being addressed over email as well. Please keep in mind we are unable to keep a dual communication to help on the same matter.
    You will have to choose the channel you would like to continue over and cease communication in the other one.
    They did not help me at all there. that is why I came to here for help.
    Damin said:

They did not help me at all there. that is why I came to here for help.

If troubleshooting steps have been exhausted by that team already, and there was no resolution or at least one accomplished with steps to troubleshoot the device, you might have to think about purchasing a new device.
    i think the freedompop software has some issues which should be addressed. Another phone has the same issue. It is not about the device. The developer may look into this.
    Damin said:

i think the freedompop software has some issues which should be addressed. Another phone has the same issue. It is not about the device. The developer may look into this.

We understand where you are coming from which is why an updated version of our iOS and Android apps are launched within a certain time in between but sometimes the hardware is not able to upgrade to another version of its operative system, requiring a new one which can run the app and settings correctly.
    We truly apologize but the steps we had to try to fix the device are not working, so the problem itself may have to do with something more than only a new device could fix.
  • JX2019JX2019 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4
    Same phone, same problem. Damin, have you fixed your problem or have you got a new phone?
    JX2019 said:

Same phone, same problem. Damin, have you fixed your problem or have you got a new phone?

Can you please confirm the MEID number of your device?