**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop Galaxy S3 Phone is broken. I need a Sim card to put into a new device.

mdaffron1026mdaffron1026 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
The Galaxy S3 phone did not come with a sim card. Can I get a sim card for the same account to use with a new device?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,832 admin

The Galaxy S3 phone did not come with a sim card. Can I get a sim card for the same account to use with a new device?

Hello,

Our team will gladly help you with this issue. Please confirm the MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers so that we can take a closer look at it.
  • mdaffron1026mdaffron1026 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    The DEC for the S3 is 256691518400215411

The DEC for the S3 is 256691518400215411

Hi,

After reviewing your case, we noticed that your account is Active and working properly. Not all devices need a SIM card to work and getting one from us will not make your device work properly as our sim cards are not compatible with CDMA phones.

Click here to get all the information required to start using your device properly.

And here to get more information on devices using SIM cards.
  • mdaffron1026mdaffron1026 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    How do I activate a SIM card from Sprint?

How do I activate a SIM card from Sprint?

We don't support Sprint SIM card activation as FreedomPop provides its own GSM SIM cards. Are you referring to activating it in a CDMA device?