**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I would a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap between "iPhone6" and "iPhone7"

popcreampopcream Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
I would a FreedomPop Admin to assist in a device swap between "iPhone6" and "iPhone7"

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin
    popcream said:

Hello,

Our team will gladly assist you with this issue. Please provide us with both device's IMEI and ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them.
  • popcreampopcream Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    CarlosG said:

popcream said:

Hello,

Our team will gladly assist you with this issue. Please provide us with both device's IMEI and ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at them.

I do not have the "iPhone6" IMEI/ICCID anymore, as it is a SIM and was lost in a trip. The "iPhone7" is also just a SIM. I have a backup unlocked GSM phone that I will be using it with once the numbers are swapped.
    popcream said:

CarlosG said:

popcream said:

Hello,

I do not have the "iPhone6" IMEI/ICCID anymore, as it is a SIM and was lost in a trip. The "iPhone7" is also just a SIM. I have a backup unlocked GSM phone that I will be using it with once the numbers are swapped.
    Please confirm the two pho9ne number you want to be swapped and we'll do so right away. Once it's done, we'll remove it from this chat.
    CarlosG said:

Please confirm the two pho9ne number you want to be swapped and we'll do so right away. Once it's done, we'll remove it from this chat.

Thanks, I will provide the last 5 digits, please let me know if this is enough...
    xxx-xx7-4095 and xxx-xx8-1926

popcream said:

CarlosG said:

Thanks, I will provide the last 5 digits, please let me know if this is enough...

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn them off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    CarlosG said:

popcream said:

CarlosG said:

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn them off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    Yes, worked properly, thank you.
    popcream said:

CarlosG said:

popcream said:

CarlosG said:

Yes, worked properly, thank you.
    I'm glad to hear that. Have a great week!