**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Why FreedomPop charges me after I cancelled my account for nearly 2 yrs???!!!

TerryHume1TerryHume1 Posts: 2Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie
I used FreedomPop once back in 2016. Later I canceled my plan and stopped using their service. Everything was fine until last month they charge me for no reason for $12!!! And they did it again for this month! I can't reach to the representative by phone because my account was canceled a long time ago! And there's no clear direction on their website of how to deal with this nor an online representative. I'm so pissed off by your poor service FreedomPop! I demand an explanation and tack back your charges!!!

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin

I used FreedomPop once back in 2016. Later I canceled my plan and stopped using their service. Everything was fine until last month they charge me for no reason for $12!!! And they did it again for this month! I can't reach to the representative by phone because my account was canceled a long time ago! And there's no clear direction on their website of how to deal with this nor an online representative. I'm so pissed off by your poor service FreedomPop! I demand an explanation and tack back your charges!!!

We are sorry to learn you are still being charged. Please confirm the email address the account was under to make sure it was shut down completely.