**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

What size Simcard is Shipped and why can't FP use my Number?

SRRarrSRRarr Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
Waiting for Sim Card for Apple 5c. Remembered that sales girl failed to ask me what size Simcard I need. I also wanted to use my current Phone Number associated with an ATT Go Phone, but she said they needed to first assign me a number. Now I find out, after loging in, that it will cost me to have FP use my current number.

Does this sound right?
And what size Simcard is shipped?

Thanks!

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    SRRarr said:

Waiting for Sim Card for Apple 5c. Remembered that sales girl failed to ask me what size Simcard I need. I also wanted to use my current Phone Number associated with an ATT Go Phone, but she said they needed to first assign me a number. Now I find out, after loging in, that it will cost me to have FP use my current number.

Does this sound right?
    And what size Simcard is shipped?

Thanks!

Hi! Port in requests from AT&T to use with Freedompop is $9.99.
    When you purchase our SIM card, it comes with all three sizes included. The Nano SIM, the Micro SIM, and the Standard (largest) SIM card size. From the card that the SIM card comes attached to, you will simply pop out the size that you need.
  • SRRarrSRRarr Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks! Previous Phone Number was also ported today.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    SRRarr said:

Thanks! Previous Phone Number was also ported today.

We are glad to learn that! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!
This discussion has been closed.