**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel/Refund my new phone number fee

avosu677avosu677 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
Can you please cancel my new phone number fee as I dont need a new phone number.
Thanks
AV

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 669 admin
    avosu677 said:

Can you please cancel my new phone number fee as I dont need a new phone number.
    Thanks
    AV

Hi!

Our team is more than willing to assist you.

Would you be so kind as to provide us with the last four digits of the phone number associated with your account so that we can take a closer look at it?
  • avosu677avosu677 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Sure here are the last four digits of the new number 5849
    avosu677 said:

Sure here are the last four digits of the new number 5849

Hi!

When you say cancel my new number is it to have your old number back or are you talking about the charge of $ 4.99?
    I am talking about the charge of $ 4.99. I dont need a new number. Can you please reverse or refund the charge of $ 4.99.
    I am talking about the charge of $ 4.99. I do not want the new number for which I was charged $4.99. Can you please help me with that.
    avosu677 said:

I am talking about the charge of $ 4.99. I do not want the new number for which I was charged $4.99. Can you please help me with that.

avosu677 said:

Hi!

We need you to send us a screenshot. We did not fid any $ 4.99 charge on your account.
    MarcelaS said:

avosu677 said:

avosu677 said:

Hi!

We need you to send us a screenshot. We did not fid any $ 4.99 charge on your account.
    After escalating your case to our billing department, they found that you change to have another phone number a few minutes after you already had a number

Below the details

15412575849 Dec 19, 2018 12:14 AM IN_SERVICE
    15412575392 Dec 19, 2018 12:10 AM Dec 19, 2018 12:14 AM

We are unable to create a refund.
    I did not ask for any new number can you please refund me the amount I do not need the new number
    avosu677 said:

I did not ask for any new number can you please refund me the amount I do not need the new number

Hi!

After escalating this information to the appropriate team to investigate this case. They have confirmed the new phone number was requested 4 minutes after you already had a number. The request was made from your online account. A refund cannot be created.