**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I am unable to activate my new sim card

JulyJuly FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I am unable to add it to my account, this is a replacement sim. My account is marked inactive.

i did use the FreedomPop app to put in the apn info. I did that twice (after removing it). It is installed but no service.

The lTE connection bars are all up and everything else works on the apple device

My account would not allow me to add or delete any accounts which I also attempted to do.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,779 admin
    July said:

I am unable to add it to my account, this is a replacement sim. My account is marked inactive.

i did use the FreedomPop app to put in the apn info. I did that twice (after removing it). It is installed but no service.

The lTE connection bars are all up and everything else works on the apple device

My account would not allow me to add or delete any accounts which I also attempted to do.

Hi! Let us see how we can help. Can you please confirm the ICCID number of the new sim?