**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

$4.99 charge for next month??

cgamachecgamache Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I have 2 sims that I occasionally use in a hotspot within this account - [email protected]

I checked the account today to reactivate credits and I noticed that it says my next bill on 1/20/19 for each account will be $4.99 but there is no detail behind why??? There is nothing signed up for services or plan or Int'l.

Can you please tell me why I would be getting charged for something in the future if I have not requested a change in my account?

Answers

• cgamache said:

I have 2 sims that I occasionally use in a hotspot within this account - [email protected]

I checked the account today to reactivate credits and I noticed that it says my next bill on 1/20/19 for each account will be $4.99 but there is no detail behind why??? There is nothing signed up for services or plan or Int'l.

Can you please tell me why I would be getting charged for something in the future if I have not requested a change in my account?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please check your account online again. We have checked both accounts and we did not find a $ 4.99 charge.
  • cgamachecgamache Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Interesting - it is now gone.
    Good day, I cannot locate 1 of the 2 sims on this account. I would like to cancel the lost one and I do occasionally use the other.

Could you please move the $14.93 credit to the sim that already has $5.00 credit? The credit would move from the phone number ending in 2013 to the one ending in 2008.
  • cgamache said:

Interesting - it is now gone.

Perfect!
    cgamache said:

Good day, I cannot locate 1 of the 2 sims on this account. I would like to cancel the lost one and I do occasionally use the other.

Could you please move the $14.93 credit to the sim that already has $5.00 credit? The credit would move from the phone number ending in 2013 to the one ending in 2008.

Hi!

Due to company policies, we can go ahead an transfer $ 9.93 out of the $ 14.93. You need to have at least $5. credit on your account.

Please confirm if it is ok to transfer $9.93.
    I cannot locate the Sim - I would be transferring the balance and deactivating the lost one--- there would be no need to keep $5 on a closed device. This "account" has 2 devices on it.

Please let me know when you can transfer the whole balance to the remaining sim.
  • cgamache said:

I cannot locate the Sim - I would be transferring the balance and deactivating the lost one--- there would be no need to keep $5 on a closed device. This "account" has 2 devices on it.

Please let me know when you can transfer the whole balance to the remaining sim.

Hi!

Contact us back after you cancel the account so we can transfer the credit.