**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Update Payment info

chappykpittschappykpitts Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
I have been trying to update the card on my account for several weeks, and every time I try it says an error occurred, try again later. I would really like to update the card so that I can upgrade my phone so I can make sure the correct payment will be charged so I can continue to use FPOP

Best Answer

Answers

• chappykpittschappykpitts Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    My old Galaxy s2 is no longer holding a charge. I have recently purchased a sim and would like to swap my number to the new sim. A friend gave me his old GSM phone to use as he moved his sim to a newer phone.

What do I need to do to make this happen?

I had asked the question back in October through Support, and was said to purchase the Sim, and when I did, I've been trying to figure this out. And apparently [Support] Now doesn't allow one to ask a free question via email, even though it says you can ask a free question via email.
    Where do I go to enter the ICCID info? Or do I do it here in the forum?

Yes the two phones I have that are GSM and LTE capable are above the 4.1 threshold. One I just unlocked, rooted and loaded 7.1, and the other is unlocked, rooted and loaded 4.4 Kit Kat.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ICCID: 89011704278203012663

And the rooted phone has used the FPOP app previously
    I tried to do that several times and currently I have to wait for several $20 pending holds from FPOP to clear off so I can try it again. I would go through the process and hit submit and it'd say there was a problem and to try back later. When i got a notice from my bank about the pending holds, they said i'd have to wait for them to clear first. At least I have a little food to eat here at home while I'm waiting.
    Tried again and says error has occurred. It's trying to authorize $20 and I don't have it available right now due to pending transactions. I'll have to try again in a few days. Never thought I'd have so much payment trouble for a free phone.
    The only account I use is paypal and paypal Business Debit. So you are telling me, that FPOP will not accept a payment due to my payment preference. And as such cannot update my phone so that I can go on a better plan, to which I can pay FPOP more money?
    Basically telling me that my money is no good?
    And yes, I have used several different browsers and several different computers
    Seems the only think keeping from swapping this phone number to the sim card is that I cannot update my payment info to charge $1.98.
    Can I swap to another SPRINT phone without having to update the payment info?
    I apologize for venting to you, you are just part of the community forum and not a part of the FPOP employment team. I still don't know how to get in contact with them. I thought about upgrading my account to get live or prime services, but guess what, I CAN'T UPDATE MY PAYMENT INFORMATION TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT EITHER.
    What would I have to do to do a phone swap to another sprint phone? Since FPOP doesn't want to take my money?
    Here's where $20 was PAID (not pending) to FPOP.

Heere is the messages via paypal for the $2.24 charge. AND STILL NOT HAVE THE SIM CARD ACTIVATED. HOW MUCH MORE DOES FPOP WANT TO ACTIVATE A $1.99 SIM ON A FREE PLAN ACCOUNT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is so far $22.24. I would really like to get something out of all this. LIKE ,MAYBE GETTING THE SIM ACTIVATED.

FPOP has already charged me $22.24 And all I'm trying to do is activate a $1.98 Sim activation fee. And I've had funds in there to cover everything else FPOP couldn't have already gotten $22.24. I was mainly trying to update the payment option so it would be correct. And activate the sim for $1.98. No. This is not helpful at all.
    There's $31.xx in my paypal account. How much is FPOP requesting OVER THE $22.24 THEY ALREADY TOOK?

Trying again to activate the sim, and it's been "Processing Order" for over 24 hours.

I've tried with 5 different email addresses. I want my $22.24 back on my paypal, so I can keep trying some more to make this not work. FPOP has my money, I want the service. Refund the $20 and the $2.24 and I will try it 47 more times. Or do I keep having to request my $22.24 via paypal? I'll just keep doing both until someone there makes this happen.
This discussion has been closed.