**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Recent Order

rodownrodown FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
Hi, I ordered the Moto E with the premium service trial package on offer a few minutes ago. It doesn't look like I have even been charged for the service yet. Is the Moto running on CDMA? If so, I'd like to cancel the whole order and order a GSM SIM kit, please. I would not like to use CDMA networks. I wasn't sent an order confirmation through my email or Paypal, so I don't have an order number for you, unfortunately. How can I do so?

Answers

• rodownrodown FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    For premium (non-free) plans, do you use VOIP for calls and texts?
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 639 admin
    rodown said:

Hi, I ordered the Moto E with the premium service trial package on offer a few minutes ago. It doesn't look like I have even been charged for the service yet. Is the Moto running on CDMA? If so, I'd like to cancel the whole order and order a GSM SIM kit, please. I would not like to use CDMA networks. I wasn't sent an order confirmation through my email or Paypal, so I don't have an order number for you, unfortunately. How can I do so?

rodown said:

For premium (non-free) plans, do you use VOIP for calls and texts?

Hi!

The Moto E phone is a GSM device.

Our services to work as a VOIP company that provides service through a Voice over IP connection. This means that we use the Internet to connect your calls, communicate texts and allow you access to the Web.