**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Help! No Data on my unlocked GSM iPhone 6s

ylaw1991ylaw1991 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, hoping someone from FreedomPop can help me out. It seems like you need an additional paid service to talk to a live rep or create a ticket....

I cannot get the data (LTE) to work on my iPhone. I have followed all the steps the came with my BYOD annual plan with 1 GB LTE data monthly. I see that I am connected on the ATT network but no signs of data. I have tried resetting my network settings, re-downloaded the APN, and still nothing.

Please can someone help me out? Without data this service that I paid for is useless.

The IMEI is

Comments

• ylaw1991 said:

Hi, hoping someone from FreedomPop can help me out. It seems like you need an additional paid service to talk to a live rep or create a ticket....

I cannot get the data (LTE) to work on my iPhone. I have followed all the steps the came with my BYOD annual plan with 1 GB LTE data monthly. I see that I am connected on the ATT network but no signs of data. I have tried resetting my network settings, re-downloaded the APN, and still nothing.

Please can someone help me out? Without data this service that I paid for is useless.

The IMEI is

Hello!

Our team is more than willing to assist you.

We are sorry to know you are experiencing some issues with the Freedom pop service.

Please provide the last 4 digits of the ICCID number so we can take a closer look at it.
  • ylaw1991ylaw1991 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    edited December 2018 #3
    IMEI is xxxxxxxxxxxxx1135
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    Thank you so much!

Last 4 digits are 4192
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2018 #5
    ylaw1991 said:

IMEI is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx1135

ylaw1991 said:

Thank you so much!

Last 4 digits are 4192

Hi!

We were unable to find any information. Please provided the ICCID number printed on the sim card and the complete phone number.
    edited December 2018 #6
    Hi,

Phone: xxxxx0602
    ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxx4192
    Would really appreciate some help or a refund. No point in using this service if data does not work. Can’t make calls or messages outside of WiFi defeats the purpose.
    edited December 2018 #8
    ylaw1991 said:

Hi,

Phone: xxxxx0602
    ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4192

ylaw1991 said:

Would really appreciate some help or a refund. No point in using this service if data does not work. Can’t make calls or messages outside of WiFi defeats the purpose.

Hi!

After verifying your account, we found the phone number xxxxx0602 is attached to sim card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx6982

Would you like us to change it to sim ending in xxxxxxxxxxxxxx4192
    Yes please, don't make sense why I was given a sim card with the wrong number. Thanks in advance.
    edited December 2018 #10
    ylaw1991 said:

Yes please, don't make sense why I was given a sim card with the wrong number. Thanks in advance.

Hi!

After verifying the information, we found in the system that the sim card xxxxxxxxxxxx6982 is the one attached to your number and it is the one you should use to have the service.

Can you please confirm if you have this sim card ending in 6982 and if it works on your phone.?
    The Sim that was shipped and the one I am using ends in 4192 not 6982 and data does not work.
  • ylaw1991 said:

The Sim that was shipped and the one I am using ends in 4192 not 6982 and data does not work.

Hi!

We successfully assigned phone: xxxxxxxx0602 to ICCID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4192. Please turn off the device and back on. The data should be working fine now.