**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Requested a number swap 2-3 days ago...

GregR999GregR999 Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
edited December 2018 in Swap your Device or Number #1
but do not see that message listed.

The request was to swap the ph numbers between my 2 FP phones. Currently:

xxxxx9122 = old Moto E (2nd Gen) phone
xxxxx-0299 = new Galaxy Note 4 phone

How long does it take for these messages to show up on the forum & how long does it take to perform the swap?

Regards, GregR
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Best Answer

Answers

• GregR999GregR999 Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks Marcela,

I saw the # swap shortly before 1:30pm PST. Performed a Sync Account on both phones. Seemed ok at first but then the old phone started chiming quite a bit. Did not see any text messages, alerts or notifications that corresponded to the chiming. Power-cycled that phone and it appears to be fine now.

The # swap resulted in a bit of text thread weirdness on the new Note 4 phone. Started new threads for some old, existing on-going threads. Not much of a problem. Not seen any other problem at this point.

GregR

• GregR999 said:

Thanks Marcela,

I saw the # swap shortly before 1:30pm PST. Performed a Sync Account on both phones. Seemed ok at first but then the old phone started chiming quite a bit. Did not see any text messages, alerts or notifications that corresponded to the chiming. Power-cycled that phone and it appears to be fine now.

The # swap resulted in a bit of text thread weirdness on the new Note 4 phone. Started new threads for some old, existing on-going threads. Not much of a problem. Not seen any other problem at this point.

GregR

Thanks for the update. Happy Holidays!
This discussion has been closed.