**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing Cycle date change to 1/1/2019 starts from 2019?

LeonLGLeonLG Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I have couple FP accounts and just found out all billing cycle changed to 1/1/2019. Is anyone noticing that? I assumed that is a global change to all FP users?

Of course that will change your usage period but I don't see impact to anyone.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    LeonLG said:

I have couple FP accounts and just found out all billing cycle changed to 1/1/2019. Is anyone noticing that? I assumed that is a global change to all FP users?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the ICCID number so we can take a closer look at it.
  • LeonLGLeonLG Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    MarcelaS said:

LeonLG said:

Hi!

Please provide the last four digits of the ICCID number so we can take a closer look at it.
    Thanks! I just realized that your login cookies or some settings must be changed - this is new, it never happened before - I use Google Chrome browser and I tried to use incognito mode to login to my 2nd account, it shows me the correct billing cycling date!

If I logged back into the regular mode of browser, the 2nd or 3rd account billing cycling date will always be the first logged in one (which is the 1st of month!) What a bug! All the rest account information remain correct accordingly - means the login is legit - but only the billing date is wrong when log in to 2/3 accounts.

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    LeonLG said:

MarcelaS said:

LeonLG said:

Hi!

Thanks! I just realized that your login cookies or some settings must be changed - this is new, it never happened before - I use Google Chrome browser and I tried to use incognito mode to login to my 2nd account, it shows me the correct billing cycling date!

If I logged back into the regular mode of browser, the 2nd or 3rd account billing cycling date will always be the first logged in one (which is the 1st of month!) What a bug! All the rest account information remain correct accordingly - means the login is legit - but only the billing date is wrong when log in to 2/3 accounts.

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback is really appreciated. I will pass it over to the development team so we can always improve. They will be working to look for a solution about it.

Happy holidays!
This discussion has been closed.