**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

i cant use for call and text

Eswar_samyEswar_samy FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Hi there,
I have data, but i cant make calls. but always message pop up says " you have used all of your data for this billing cycle, to enable top up please click" but i never use the any data and shows remaing data in my account. i have so much problem with freedom pop. first i try to test freedom op service, i didnt like the service, i am using mint service is great for me. i was waiting 3 billing cycle to reset, but nothing happend, could u able to fix it to try again or cancel the service, plase advice

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 673 admin

Hi there,
    I have data, but i cant make calls. but always message pop up says " you have used all of your data for this billing cycle, to enable top up please click" but i never use the any data and shows remaing data in my account. i have so much problem with freedom pop. first i try to test freedom op service, i didnt like the service, i am using mint service is great for me. i was waiting 3 billing cycle to reset, but nothing happend, could u able to fix it to try again or cancel the service, plase advice

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device is Active?