**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

I have no available plans to choose from?

AReynoldsAReynolds FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
Good afternoon. I have been in and out of the hospital considerably for the past few months, and recently am stable now. I went to reactivate my phone, and there are absolutely no plans to choose from. I updated billing information and so forth. Thank you for any help, I am very grateful. I can PM any info needed...

-Adam

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 4,803 admin
    AReynolds said:

Good afternoon. I have been in and out of the hospital considerably for the past few months, and recently am stable now. I went to reactivate my phone, and there are absolutely no plans to choose from. I updated billing information and so forth. Thank you for any help, I am very grateful. I can PM any info needed...

-Adam

Hello Adam, let us see how you can help. Can you please let us know which of the lines under the email you use for this address is the one in question?
    There are multiple accounts.