**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cancel services need refund

Hnguyen102Hnguyen102 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I recently got free services for two phones and trial for a week and didn’t like it so I’ve canceled both account. I was charged $40 ($20 each account) and would like the refund back to my credit card. How do I get this money back?

Answers

• I recently got free services for two phones and trial for a week and didn’t like it so I’ve canceled both account. I was charged $40 ($20 each account) and would like the refund back to my credit card. How do I get this money back?

Hello!

Our team is more than willing to assist you.

Please provide the last 4 digits of the lines in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Hnguyen102Hnguyen102 Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    2005 & 5288. Let me know if you need anything else
  • 2005 & 5288. Let me know if you need anything else

Hi!

The cost to downgrade and remove services is $ 20.00 per account. Per our terms and conditions, the charges are not refundable.
    Can I have the link to your terms and conditions?
    I thought I was still in the trial period where no downgrade/cancellation fee will be applied. Plus, when I had the service connected, the representative doesn’t mention this fee too me. I would like to see evidence that I have agreed to these terms and conditions fees.
    Also, why am I get $40 ($20 each) on the same day I activated the account. Even though I didn’t canceled it after 8 days later. This doesn’t add up. Please explain.
  • Can I have the link to your terms and conditions?

I thought I was still in the trial period where no downgrade/cancellation fee will be applied. Plus, when I had the service connected, the representative doesn’t mention this fee too me. I would like to see evidence that I have agreed to these terms and conditions fees.

Also, why am I get $40 ($20 each) on the same day I activated the account. Even though I didn’t canceled it after 8 days later. This doesn’t add up. Please explain.

Hi!

Below the information requested.

The charge is $ 20.00 per account = $ 40.00

https://www.freedompop.com/service_plan_terms.htm