**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

activation step required

genngenn Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Ive had my phone for several years now but I don't use it often. its just an emergency phone. It now says "activation step required. Contact customer support to activate". My online is active but the phone just need to be reactivated again. I sent an email to the customer support and the only instruction I got is resync my phone by going through the messaging app. well I can't do that because it keeps telling me activation step required to open it. whats the correct way process to activate this again?

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin
    genn said:

Ive had my phone for several years now but I don't use it often. its just an emergency phone. It now says "activation step required. Contact customer support to activate". My online is active but the phone just need to be reactivated again. I sent an email to the customer support and the only instruction I got is resync my phone by going through the messaging app. well I can't do that because it keeps telling me activation step required to open it. whats the correct way process to activate this again?

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you with this issue. Please provide us with the device's MEID (MAC/DEC) numbers so we can take a closer look at it. Also, do you already have an account with FreedomPop, if so what is the email address?
  • Sam OrtizSam Ortiz Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same error. When I try to submit a support ticket, it says I am not able to because my account does not pay for that feature and then gives me a link to this forum. What is my next course of action?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,797 admin
    Sam Ortiz said:

I have the same error. When I try to submit a support ticket, it says I am not able to because my account does not pay for that feature and then gives me a link to this forum. What is my next course of action?

Hi,

We've had issues with our support tickets which are currently under maintenance, however, our support team is more than willing to help in any way possible. Please provide us with a brief summary of your issue so we can take a closer look at it and confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated with your FreedomPop account.