**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

exchange phones between 2 freedompop accounts

random_walkerrandom_walker Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
My wife and I have two phones, each associated with a freedompop account, and we'd like to trade phones.

We'd like help swapping the phones between the two accounts. One phone, a moto e2, currently has data rollover and many GB of data accumulated, and we'd like the phones swapped so that the moto g4 is associated w/ this account.

Admins, please email or PM for account-specific details.

Answers

• My wife and I have two phones, each associated with a freedompop account, and we'd like to trade phones.

We'd like help swapping the phones between the two accounts. One phone, a moto e2, currently has data rollover and many GB of data accumulated, and we'd like the phones swapped so that the moto g4 is associated w/ this account.

Admins, please email or PM for account-specific details.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to provide and gather personal account information
This discussion has been closed.