**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Alert: Your FreedomPopservice is inactive.

photomaiborodaphotomaiboroda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
One of my accounts became inactive. I see following message on overview page.
"Alert: Your FreedomPopservice is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information. "

And yes
My Plans and Services
No Plans Found

But there is no way to choose the plan. On PLAN page I see:
My Plan
No Plans Found

Available Plans
No Plans Found

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 639 admin

One of my accounts became inactive. I see following message on overview page.
    "Alert: Your FreedomPopservice is inactive. Check your plan subscription and billing information. "

And yes
    My Plans and Services
    No Plans Found

But there is no way to choose the plan. On PLAN page I see:
    My Plan
    No Plans Found

Available Plans
    No Plans Found

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • photomaiborodaphotomaiboroda FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 10
    The account is on email that is differ from what is in forum profile. Could you please send me private message and I'll answer with all details.
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 639 admin

The account is on email that is differ from what is in forum profile. Could you please send me private message and I'll answer with all details.

Hi!

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as requested.
This discussion has been closed.