**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can I get my old number back, and if not, can I get the money paid to get it back refunded?

StegospiritStegospirit Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I wanted to get my old number back, (216) 230-5002. I have not been able use my number because I got locked out of my phone and couldn't get it unlocked. The phone was a NUU Mobile A3L. I couldn't afford to get another unlocked phone at the so I waited several months until I was finally able to buy one (which was last month November 2018).
I found out the hard way if I don't actually use my number (not just login to the account) I lose my number.

I try using the transfer my number feature hoping to get it back. Needless to say, it did not work, for kept getting error messages. I paid $9.99 to get my number back and on the website it said if freedompop cannot transfer your number you can get your money back. I have yet to get my money back and it have been weeks. I want my 230-5002 number back or I want my money back!

Answers