**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can I get my old number back, and if not, can I get the money paid to get it back refunded?

StegospiritStegospirit Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I wanted to get my old number back, (216) 230-5002. I have not been able use my number because I got locked out of my phone and couldn't get it unlocked. The phone was a NUU Mobile A3L. I couldn't afford to get another unlocked phone at the so I waited several months until I was finally able to buy one (which was last month November 2018).
I found out the hard way if I don't actually use my number (not just login to the account) I lose my number.

I try using the transfer my number feature hoping to get it back. Needless to say, it did not work, for kept getting error messages. I paid $9.99 to get my number back and on the website it said if freedompop cannot transfer your number you can get your money back. I have yet to get my money back and it have been weeks. I want my 230-5002 number back or I want my money back!

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,200FreedomPop Newbie admin

I wanted to get my old number back, (216) 230-5002. I have not been able use my number because I got locked out of my phone and couldn't get it unlocked. The phone was a NUU Mobile A3L. I couldn't afford to get another unlocked phone at the so I waited several months until I was finally able to buy one (which was last month November 2018).
    I found out the hard way if I don't actually use my number (not just login to the account) I lose my number.

I try using the transfer my number feature hoping to get it back. Needless to say, it did not work, for kept getting error messages. I paid $9.99 to get my number back and on the website it said if freedompop cannot transfer your number you can get your money back. I have yet to get my money back and it have been weeks. I want my 230-5002 number back or I want my money back!

Hi! We are sorry to learn the number was lost.
    Can you please confirm the new device's MEID number to see if the transfer number fee can be refunded?