**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Old CDMA phone stolen, want to put service on new GSM iPhone

KBearKBear Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I've read a few different posts here and I think I understand how it works, but I would like someone to help confirm it for me.

My old phone that had FreedomPop service, an iPhone 4S (CDMA) was stolen. I would like to disable service to that device, and put that service on a new device, an iPhone 6, but it is GSM and requires a SIM card. How do I do this?

From what I've been reading, it seems that I will have to buy a FreedomPop SIM for the new phone, but I can't transfer the service to it, but once I get new service for it, I can have it under my old username and password. However, in order to do this I have to login to FreedomPop and then order the SIM. Is all this correct? Please give me very specific instructions so I don't mess it up. Thanks!

Answers