**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

help remove device from my account

Arkang98Arkang98 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I lost this device for a while, please help remove this device from my account:

Freedom Spot - Photon Platinum

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Arkang98 said:

I lost this device for a while, please help remove this device from my account:

Freedom Spot - Photon Platinum

Thanks a lot!

We were able to find the Photon device under the email address that you use for this forum.
    In this instance, you are required to cancel it as the account holder.
    However, the system does not allow us to fully delete it but as long as it is canceled, you will not incurr in any charges for it.

You can cancel online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel

Even though they share the same email account, closing one will not affect the others.
  • EIkeEIke Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My original device is not appearing on my account but I am being billed. How can I cancel this device if it does not show in my account?
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,698FreedomPop Newbie admin
    EIke said:

My original device is not appearing on my account but I am being billed. How can I cancel this device if it does not show in my account?

Hi! Can you please confirm the device's MEID number to locate its account?
  • Jim IsbellJim Isbell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    I am so frustrated by Freedom Pops asinine business plan that does not allow customer interaction. I have been a customer for 5 damned years and I have 4 devices but cannot log into my account. How the **** do ypou keep customers. A little service would help. AND DONT TELL ME TO LOOK THROUGH A LIST OF PROBLEMS, my PROBLEM NEEDS HUMAN INTERACTION NOT ANOTHER DAMNED ROBOT
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,346 admin

I am so frustrated by Freedom Pops asinine business plan that does not allow customer interaction. I have been a customer for 5 damned years and I have 4 devices but cannot log into my account. How the **** do ypou keep customers. A little service would help. AND DONT TELL ME TO LOOK THROUGH A LIST OF PROBLEMS, my PROBLEM NEEDS HUMAN INTERACTION NOT ANOTHER DAMNED ROBOT

Hello Jim,

We're sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your services. Please provide us with a brief summary of the problem as well as the email address associated with the account where you're having these issues so we can take a closer look at your devices.
  • Jim IsbellJim Isbell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    I have 4 devices. Only one shows on my account. It happens that this one is not the one I am having problems with. The email address is [email protected]
    I have
    a Samsung S5, (361-776-7884) Unlimited plan. I can see this one.
    I also have
    an LG Model LS665 (361-238-6899) not sure what plan it is.
    a Samsung Note II (Unknown #) an annual plan,
    An LG Tablet (Unknown #) also an annual plan.

I can only see the first one on line. I lost the Note II on Friday and wanted to call it to hear it ring so I could find it. I didnt know the phone number so was going to look online and see what it was!!! BUT I could not find it on line AND YOU ARE NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS AND you wont provide a phone number to call someone. So now the battery is dead and I cannot call it to find it even if I could get the phone number!!!! Maybe lost forever because you have a lousy business plan!!!!!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,346 admin

I have 4 devices. Only one shows on my account. It happens that this one is not the one I am having problems with. The email address is [email protected]
    I have
    a Samsung S5, (361-776-7884) Unlimited plan. I can see this one.
    I also have
    an LG Model LS665 (361-238-6899) not sure what plan it is.
    a Samsung Note II (Unknown #) an annual plan,
    An LG Tablet (Unknown #) also an annual plan.

I can only see the first one on line. I lost the Note II on Friday and wanted to call it to hear it ring so I could find it. I didnt know the phone number so was going to look online and see what it was!!! BUT I could not find it on line AND YOU ARE NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS AND you wont provide a phone number to call someone. So now the battery is dead and I cannot call it to find it even if I could get the phone number!!!! Maybe lost forever because you have a lousy business plan!!!!!

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.