**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

help remove device from my account

Arkang98Arkang98 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I lost this device for a while, please help remove this device from my account:

Freedom Spot - Photon Platinum

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EIkeEIke Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My original device is not appearing on my account but I am being billed. How can I cancel this device if it does not show in my account?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jim IsbellJim Isbell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    I am so frustrated by Freedom Pops asinine business plan that does not allow customer interaction. I have been a customer for 5 damned years and I have 4 devices but cannot log into my account. How the **** do ypou keep customers. A little service would help. AND DONT TELL ME TO LOOK THROUGH A LIST OF PROBLEMS, my PROBLEM NEEDS HUMAN INTERACTION NOT ANOTHER DAMNED ROBOT
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin

I am so frustrated by Freedom Pops asinine business plan that does not allow customer interaction. I have been a customer for 5 damned years and I have 4 devices but cannot log into my account. How the **** do ypou keep customers. A little service would help. AND DONT TELL ME TO LOOK THROUGH A LIST OF PROBLEMS, my PROBLEM NEEDS HUMAN INTERACTION NOT ANOTHER DAMNED ROBOT

Hello Jim,

We're sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your services. Please provide us with a brief summary of the problem as well as the email address associated with the account where you're having these issues so we can take a closer look at your devices.
  • Jim IsbellJim Isbell Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    I have 4 devices. Only one shows on my account. It happens that this one is not the one I am having problems with. The email address is [email protected]
    I have
    a Samsung S5, (361-776-7884) Unlimited plan. I can see this one.
    I also have
    an LG Model LS665 (361-238-6899) not sure what plan it is.
    a Samsung Note II (Unknown #) an annual plan,
    An LG Tablet (Unknown #) also an annual plan.

I can only see the first one on line. I lost the Note II on Friday and wanted to call it to hear it ring so I could find it. I didnt know the phone number so was going to look online and see what it was!!! BUT I could not find it on line AND YOU ARE NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS AND you wont provide a phone number to call someone. So now the battery is dead and I cannot call it to find it even if I could get the phone number!!!! Maybe lost forever because you have a lousy business plan!!!!!
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 2,141 admin

I have 4 devices. Only one shows on my account. It happens that this one is not the one I am having problems with. The email address is [email protected]
    I have
    a Samsung S5, (361-776-7884) Unlimited plan. I can see this one.
    I also have
    an LG Model LS665 (361-238-6899) not sure what plan it is.
    a Samsung Note II (Unknown #) an annual plan,
    An LG Tablet (Unknown #) also an annual plan.

I can only see the first one on line. I lost the Note II on Friday and wanted to call it to hear it ring so I could find it. I didnt know the phone number so was going to look online and see what it was!!! BUT I could not find it on line AND YOU ARE NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS AND you wont provide a phone number to call someone. So now the battery is dead and I cannot call it to find it even if I could get the phone number!!!! Maybe lost forever because you have a lousy business plan!!!!!

Hi,

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.