Due to our current migration process, some of our operations will be temporarily unavailable in order to make the transition seamless. One of those being our ability to swap devices. Rest assured as we are working diligently to resume all operations for a better overall experience.

However, as we understand the excitement of waiting on pending situations, we still offer customers the ability to BYOD (bring your own device) in order to expedite the use of the desired device. Feel free to find out more by visiting the following link:
https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2914/kw/byod

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Swap device BYOD

wkishwkish Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I successfully activated a BYOD Moto E5 Play (9575). Please swap this device with my current device Moto E2 (0788). Thanks.

Answers

• wkish said:

I successfully activated a BYOD Moto E5 Play (9575). Please swap this device with my current device Moto E2 (0788). Thanks.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We found (0788) attached to wkishimo email address. We were unable to find the line 9575. Please provide the email address attached to it so we can make the swap as requested.
  • j fryj fry Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    My hotspot purchased from FreedomPop a few years back went bad. I need to transfer from the old MiFi hotspot to my new BYOD.
  • j fry said:

My hotspot purchased from FreedomPop a few years back went bad. I need to transfer from the old MiFi hotspot to my new BYOD.

Hi!

Unfortunately, the transfer would be possible.
  • natashasmesrudnatashasmesrud Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Moved my SIM to new Christmas phone and phone says SIM is locked contact support. Can you please update your database?
  • Moved my SIM to new Christmas phone and phone says SIM is locked contact support. Can you please update your database?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the ICCID number printed on the sim card and the new device's IMEI/DEC numbers so we can take a closer look at it.