**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Phone shows no signal

Kyle PowellKyle Powell Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
Motorola G6 in Edinburgh City Center. Last four of iccid are 8510. The app works fine on WiFi and I have double checked the apn is set to go.com.attz. What's going on?

Best Answers

• Kyle PowellKyle Powell Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    But your old "global" sim cards did offer that service and the website reads that the global sim cards are being replaced by the LTE sim. That's an inferior service that you're switching to and not well explained. I can use wifi plenty of other ways to get messages, calls, and voicemails, rather than paying a lot of money for this.

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it. After completing all the stwps listed in your reply, I'm still getting the "no network" message when I turn off WiFi.
    Yes, I did try opening the app and syncing the account with WiFi off. It says "no network" as soon as I open the app. I went ahead and clicked on sync account. I got a notification that said "FreedomPop setup waiting for connection" but it never changed
    I can't backup my data because I'm away from home. Maybe I will try in a few days when I get back, but I won't have any use for the service then.
    I'm back home in the USA. I didn't do anything different than what I tried in Edinburgh (several times in Edinburgh, on different days), and now it works perfectly. I didn't do a factory reset on the phone. This is very frustrating because I only use this service when I travel (at most, once every six months). I can't take it with me just hoping that it will work. Unless I can get a good answer for why it didn't work this trip and how to make sure that it does work next time, I'll have to find another option for cell service on my next trip.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I understand. Your service has evolved into something that doesn't meet my needs anymore, so I won't be doing business here anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.