**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My subscription is cancelled!

MadhumohandMadhumohand Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
My subscription is cancelled and i don't know why. I'm on vacation and unable to access internet. What is happening?

Please revert back to me asap

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

My subscription is cancelled and i don't know why. I'm on vacation and unable to access internet. What is happening?

Please revert back to me asap

After looking under the email address you use for this forum that your FreedomPop account has been canceled due to a dispute that you have filed with your financial institution regarding charges on your FreedomPop account.

FreedomPop’s policy states that if a customer has concerns with billing, shipping or tech-related issues to please contact our customer support team for assistance before contacting your financial institution to receive proper assistance and to avoid account cancellation.

We are afraid we will be unable to reactivate the account.
    For more information, please visit:
    https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3250/kw/dispute
  • MadhumohandMadhumohand Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    You are right. My polite advice is, design you system and application in such a way that customer is not fooled and made the options by default unselected and let customer choose what he wants and not the company to decide what customer needs!
    Anyways I will raise another dispute with the bank and have attorney to assist me further in getting my money back.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin

You are right. My polite advice is, design you system and application in such a way that customer is not fooled and made the options by default unselected and let customer choose what he wants and not the company to decide what customer needs!
    Anyways I will raise another dispute with the bank and have attorney to assist me further in getting my money back.

As Freedompop we take the time to disclose customers about any upcoming charges prior to checkout and reiterated in a follow-up confirmation email, along with instructions on how to manage your subscriptions.
    We will still forward your feedback. Please let us know if we can help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.