**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to activate new SIM card - 404 - Sorry, the page does not exist

HarshaliHarshali Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I got new SIM from Target, followed all steps to activate SIM online.
After entering payment details when finally i click on activate button it navigates to page "404 - Sorry, the page does not exist".
i tried changing payment information but that is also not working, somehome it remembers my payment details and does not allow to change.

i am not sure if this is site problem or payment method chose .

Best Answer

• HarshaliHarshali Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    I got the issue, there is definitely something wrong with site. it stores billing details and never allow to update it. tried 3 browser 2 laptop and 2 mobile always same result.

then i tried with new email address and it allows me to provide payment details again and got activated.
    Thanks for your support . Issue resolved by using new email ID

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hi
    I tried that option , but still my old details are getting populated somehow . I also tried to clear cache.

tried to update payment details on click of save page just get freez.

plssss help
    I am using Credit card, i was just looking at URL its navigating and looks like its rejected (just assuming).
    but problem is i am not able to change my payment method at all, not sure from where its fetching those details.

This discussion has been closed.