**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to activate new SIM card - 404 - Sorry, the page does not exist

HarshaliHarshali Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I got new SIM from Target, followed all steps to activate SIM online.
After entering payment details when finally i click on activate button it navigates to page "404 - Sorry, the page does not exist".
i tried changing payment information but that is also not working, somehome it remembers my payment details and does not allow to change.

i am not sure if this is site problem or payment method chose .

Best Answer

• HarshaliHarshali Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    #2 Accepted Answer
    I got the issue, there is definitely something wrong with site. it stores billing details and never allow to update it. tried 3 browser 2 laptop and 2 mobile always same result.

then i tried with new email address and it allows me to provide payment details again and got activated.
    Thanks for your support . Issue resolved by using new email ID

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,639FreedomPop Newbie admin
    Harshali said:

I got new SIM from Target, followed all steps to activate SIM online.
    After entering payment details when finally i click on activate button it navigates to page "404 - Sorry, the page does not exist".
    i tried changing payment information but that is also not working, somehome it remembers my payment details and does not allow to change.

i am not sure if this is site problem or payment method chose .

Hi! To activate the sim you are required to access the activation funnel at freedompop.com/activate using an incognito or private window on your browser, to avoid your session to pull up your existing Freedompop profile and allow you to activate the new sim under a new line.
    Hi
    I tried that option , but still my old details are getting populated somehow . I also tried to clear cache.

tried to update payment details on click of save page just get freez.

plssss help
    Harshali said:

Hi
    I tried that option , but still my old details are getting populated somehow . I also tried to clear cache.

tried to update payment details on click of save page just get freez.

plssss help

Can you please forward a screenshot?
    Also, confirm the type of payment you are using?
    I am using Credit card, i was just looking at URL its navigating and looks like its rejected (just assuming).
    but problem is i am not able to change my payment method at all, not sure from where its fetching those details.

Harshali said:

I am using Credit card, i was just looking at URL its navigating and looks like its rejected (just assuming).
    but problem is i am not able to change my payment method at all, not sure from where its fetching those details.

Internet Explorer is likely to give you this error, please try to change it using a window on Crhome or
    Firefox browsers.
    Harshali said:

I got the issue, there is definitely something wrong with site. it stores billing details and never allow to update it. tried 3 browser 2 laptop and 2 mobile always same result.

then i tried with new email address and it allows me to provide payment details again and got activated.
    Thanks for your support . Issue resolved by using new email ID

We are glad to learn that! Please let us know if we can help with something else.
This discussion has been closed.