**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Only make calls on wifi

rdw323rdw323 Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
I am able to make calls and when connected to Wifi. When i'm off Wifi, the phone is not picking any mobile data at all.

I tried the APN settings, re-installing the app, and even resetting the phone but it is still not working. I have good signal when off wifi, the bars are high and connected to AT&T network. It tried even to reset the carrier using the Motorola instructions. I was never emailed a msl number. Plus when I put in the reset numbers no prtompts come up to enter a number. I have a photon g5 plus.

When looking at sim information it does not look as if my phone is active on the data Network.

Answers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rdw323rdw323 Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes the line is the email I am using here in this forum.
    How can I reset it and change the IMEI this was for a different phone than I originally input it in for
    607-862-8212
    I have a Moto 5g plus with has both options for gsm device and cdma
    I am connected mobile network but I am wondering if I disabled moble network (for data) if I am able to still make calls with the phone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Just to confirm do I need to have data enabled on the phone to make calls. Also would this data being used to make calls be used against the data under the plan?
    One last question. I first signed up for the one GB per month and unlimited but canelled it due to it not working just wondering if I can go back to that plan. It's no longer listed as an option for me to choose from the plan list.
    I apologize for the additional question. But I have been using the service and it appears that when I am making a phone call it is constantly doing 2mb every minute or 1mb a minute when a phone call is being placed. Was wondering if there is an issue with data usage or just wondering what is the cause of this. I looked at other forums and other users had similar issues.

Another question was once an error message said re-establish sim card. Just wondering why this occurred. I reset the mobile connection in addition to resetting the phone and everything is working. Just wondering if this is a common occurrence.
    Calls

1/14/19 7:34 19 minutes
    1/14/19 6:05 4 minutes
    1/14/19 5:23 5 minutes
    1/11/2019 6:28 4 minutes
    1/9/2019 6:05 18 minutes

These are the calls that are greater than 1 minute that after 2 minutes data started collecting or being charged every minute for 2mb.

Attached is your request
    Any call I am making it appears that I am getting hit for 2mb minute hence is the list. I was not on wifi for these calls. Look at 1/14/2019 from 1936 to 1955 I have 2mb every 2 minutes being charged . The same goes for every other call. I gave you a list earlier of the longer times and start if the call and the entire list. Happened with other calls as well.