Global Free 100 Activated but not able to call

LomeshLomesh Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,

I activated Global Free 100 internal plan, it showing as active on my account. but when i am trying to place international call. its saying "number you are trying to reach is not supported at this time".
Do i need to do some additional steps to make it work?

Answers

• Lomesh said:

Hi,

I activated Global Free 100 internal plan, it showing as active on my account. but when i am trying to place international call. its saying "number you are trying to reach is not supported at this time".
    Do i need to do some additional steps to make it work?

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • H_MuendH_Muend Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem please help last 4 is 2424
  • H_MuendH_Muend Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie

I have Global Free 100 internal plan, it showing as active on my account. but when i am trying to place international call. its saying "number you are trying to reach is not supported at this time".
    It worked until a few days ago.. please help....

• RafaVazViRafaVazVi Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I hace global free 100 internacional calls. When I am trying to call to Spain, appears a menssage: call error. Please help, one week ago It worked well. Last 4 numbers are 9562. Thank you
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,282FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @H_Muend & @RafaVazVi - I tried two int'nl numbers one worked and other may have been disconnected.
    Working one to Australia: (worked for me on May 28th 4:05pm eastern time.)
    011-613-966-94916

This number is an automated time of day announcement from Australia,so you won’t be harassing anyone.
    ---
    Speaking Clock - 011-44-871-789-3642 Scotland - may be disconnected. I have not ever gotten an answer on this one.

Do you know of other international numbers with only recorded announcements. So no humans are disturbed by crazy callers testing international calling.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • HelloGHelloG Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi FreedomPop,

As other callers who have posted, I am unable to call international numbers as well. My phone number ends in 2927. Please advise of the status of international calling. Thank you!