Cant activate my phone galaxy s3 msl problem

Dima ShendelDima Shendel Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
I activated my sprint galaxy s3 on the freedom pop website 1 day ago, the online process went smooth, but when I was given my msl code and the instructions on how to activate the phone itself is where I ran in to problems. When I dial ##786# and click reset, and enter my mdl code nothing happens, the phone does not shut down or restart like the instructions say it should. If I enter a wrong MSL code it still does not respond, I don't receive any error messages. I tried resetting my phone to factory settings but still am getting the same thing.

I am able to make calls and texts on the freedom pop messaging app, but only when it is connected to wifi. I cannot make any calls or texts or connect to 3g or 4g internet (which is supported in my area).

Comments

• Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    @Dima Shendel‌ Hey Dima, could you please update your billing info. Card has to be a active and capable of processing payment not with out a balance, available credit, or prepaid. :)
  • Monty S LowasMonty S Lowas Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I am having the same problem with my galaxy S2, started this process a few days ago, the only difference is that the MSL code they gave me errors to an invalid code. Using an app aLogcat I determined that my phones MSL is 000000 which my phone will accept but will not activate with freedompop only Sprint. looks like this might be a problem with different model phones.
  • Dima ShendelDima Shendel Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    @Jorge M Money was already taken off the card so I don't see a problem with using the card I am using now. It is active until 2021.
  • Enrique RamirezEnrique Ramirez Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    Can not activate my Samsung galaxy S3(sprint)
    I paid the action fee, downloaded the application, but nothing happens. I was not given an MSL number or anything.
    Although the agent said that once I downloaded the app, to turn it off for an hour then turn it on and it would be activated.
    Please help me or refund me the money.
    This happen last night 8-29-2014 7pm (Florida time)