**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Not able to cancel the account

ChJ16cleChJ16cle Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
Dear Freedompop,
I am unable to cancel my account for my hotspot after several times of trying. And I don't have anything ordered pending. Would you please cancel my account for me?

Thanks.

Answers

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,450 admin
    ChJ16cle said:

Dear Freedompop,
    I am unable to cancel my account for my hotspot after several times of trying. And I don't have anything ordered pending. Would you please cancel my account for me?

Thanks.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.
  • ChJ16cleChJ16cle Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    I have 2 sim cards and I don't know which one is related to this account. But anyway, I want both of them cancelled.
    The last for digits are 4378 and 9406.

Thanks.
    ChJ16cle said:

Hi, thanks for your reply.
    I have 2 sim cards and I don't know which one is related to this account. But anyway, I want both of them cancelled.
    The last for digits are 4378 and 9406.

Thanks.

Hi!

We were unable to find lines 4378 and 9406. Please provide the email associated with it.
  • cruickshankcruickshank Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have not had a freedom pop phone for months now but they keep charging me 9.99 a month. Since I don’t have a number anymore I cannot contact them???
    Hi, the email is [email protected]
    ChJ16cle said:

HI!

We were unable to find the information. Please send any other information to be able to locate your account.

I have not had a freedom pop phone for months now but they keep charging me 9.99 a month. Since I don’t have a number anymore I cannot contact them???

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

Please provide the last four digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
    Name: C. J.
    I think maybe on your side the order is still pending so that's why you cannot find it. But I have received it long time ago. And because now you no longer offer the plan, I would like to cancel my account.

ORDER ID is 63989447
    ChJ16cle said:

Name: C. J.
    I think maybe on your side the order is still pending so that's why you cannot find it. But I have received it long time ago. And because now you no longer offer the plan, I would like to cancel my account.

ChJ16cle said:

ORDER ID is 63989447

Hi!

Your account has been canceled. If you have any other question let us know.
This discussion has been closed.