**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

i tried to cancel my account but was not able to and my cc was charged

abcdefabcdef Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
i tried to cancel my account (w/ email [email protected]) but was not able to and my cc was charged. I need the charge to be refunded. Please help me.

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,089FreedomPop Newbie admin
    abcdef said:

i tried to cancel my account (w/ email [email protected]) but was not able to and my cc was charged. I need the charge to be refunded. Please help me.

Did you keep a screenshot of the error you were getting when attempting to cancel? The steps to cancel were provided exactly to avoid these type of charges.
  • abcdefabcdef Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    i kept the screenshot of the error, see below. No matter what I do, I cannot seem to cancel the account. I already posted the screenshoot in the thread where you helped me to switch the SIM, but I have not received the response.

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,089FreedomPop Newbie admin
    abcdef said:

i kept the screenshot of the error, see below. No matter what I do, I cannot seem to cancel the account. I already posted the screenshoot in the thread where you helped me to switch the SIM, but I have not received the response.

After checking under the account in question, it seems that you have been billed for the renewal already on 12-26 when the trial ended. After that, we can see a **** was started and this caused your account to be canceled on 01-02-2019 .

Unfortunately, filing a dispute claim is a violation of the Terms of Service agreement and you will not be able to continue services.
    You will need to contact your bank to find out the resolution. FreedomPop will not be able to provide a direct refund outside of the open dispute claim.