**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Don't add the unwanted "service" to my account anymore, I have enough of canceling them

SamWangSamWang Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
Hello,
I don't want ANYTHING but the free service for this account. So I canceled ANY charged plan at least twice a month, but I'm always getting charged, again and again, now I need this kind of things to stop happening, and I dispute any charge regarding the "service" I canceled numerous times, would you please help me to get refunded and make sure the system WILL NOT anymore automatically add ANY payment to my plan in the future?

Answers

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    SamWang said:

Hello,
    I don't want ANYTHING but the free service for this account. So I canceled ANY charged plan at least twice a month, but I'm always getting charged, again and again, now I need this kind of things to stop happening, and I dispute any charge regarding the "service" I canceled numerous times, would you please help me to get refunded and make sure the system WILL NOT anymore automatically add ANY payment to my plan in the future?

Hi! It seems the FreedomPop Phone Premier add-on was generating charges in your account but we can confirm it's between successfully taken off your account.
    Unfortunately, it's not a refundable charge because it's outside its 14-day warranty after signup and purchase for the line.
  • verswifverswif Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought a sim 7 days ago and downgraded from the trial plan but was charged for the rollover data for $3.99 (I did not know I would be charged because it looked like it was free). I immediately canceled it and am asking for a refund since it''s within 14 days and I did not even get the card in the mail yet. My phone number is 297-878-0263. Thanks.
  • AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    verswif said:

I bought a sim 7 days ago and downgraded from the trial plan but was charged for the rollover data for $3.99 (I did not know I would be charged because it looked like it was free). I immediately canceled it and am asking for a refund since it''s within 14 days and I did not even get the card in the mail yet. My phone number is 297-878-0263. Thanks.

Hi!
    We understand you accidentally added and removed the value-added service.
    Now, the 14-day refund policy after purchase will only apply if you are planning to cancel the account, is that the case?
    Otherwise, we are afraid we will be unable to refund it.