**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot send/receive text messages on native messaging app (Huawei P9 Plus)

zhongduanzhongduan Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I have a GSM SIM purchased and activated in Dec 2018 on my Huawei P9 Plus. I can make/receive calls on native dialer app and I can send/receive text messages on freedompop app. But I cannot send/receive texts on native message app, no matter the native messaging app or freedompop app is set as the default. Any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• AlejandraGAlejandraG Posts: 5,813FreedomPop Newbie admin
    zhongduan said:

I have a GSM SIM purchased and activated in Dec 2018 on my Huawei P9 Plus. I can make/receive calls on native dialer app and I can send/receive text messages on freedompop app. But I cannot send/receive texts on native message app, no matter the native messaging app or freedompop app is set as the default. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi ! Can you please confirm the sim's ICCID number?