**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Swap to a new SIM card 89011704278203127891

gong_tomgong_tom Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Could you swap my account 7988 to the new SIM card? I just can't find my 7988 SIM card. I thanks b

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin
    gong_tom said:

Could you swap my account 7988 to the new SIM card? I just can't find my 7988 SIM card. I thanks b

Hi,

Can you please confirm the email address associated with the account where the 7988 number is active?
  • gong_tomgong_tom Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 3 #3
    [email protected] is the active email associated with 8328627988. My old SIM does not request a top up. Could you please kindly refund the top up balance of $20 on my new SIM? Thank you very much!
    Post edited by gong_tom on
  • gong_tomgong_tom Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    May I have your response on my questions please?
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,432 admin
    gong_tom said:

[email protected] is the active email associated with 8328627988. My old SIM does not request a top up. Could you please kindly refund the top up balance of $20 on my new SIM? Thank you very much!

To move forward there are a few steps we need to go through. Your new device appears to be active but there is no phone number assigned to it. Please add a new temporary phone number to it by following the steps on this page.

Let us know once that's done so we can then move 7988 to it.

As for the $20 in the new account; this is a necessary fee that will help to keep the account Active at all times. It is used if there is ever data overage and if removed will cause the account to become suspended.