**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My 1GB Annual Plan is Disabled, Please help reactivate it

ShamelesslyThriftyShamelesslyThrifty Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
Happy New Year!

I just noticed that my 1GB annual plan is disabled. Could you please help reactivate it?

Thank You,
James
Phone: 971-287-7173

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 983 admin

Happy New Year!

I just noticed that my 1GB annual plan is disabled. Could you please help reactivate it?

Thank You,
    James

Hello and a Happy New Year to you as well. After checking your account this morning we noticed that it is Active and should be working properly. Are you still having issues with it?
  • ShamelesslyThriftyShamelesslyThrifty Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    Happy New Year!

Thank You,
    James

Happy New Year!

Thank You,
    James

Hi,

As we mentioned in our previous message, this account appears to be Active and working properly. Are you having issues with using this device?
    Thank you CarlosG. You are the man! The phone is working fine now.
    Hi CarlosG, can I ask you a related question? I purchased a new FreedomPop 1GB annual plan for a relative. Is it OK to wait to activate this until July? They have a contract until then. Will it still have 12-months when it is activated and put in their phone in July?

Hi CarlosG, can I ask you a related question? I purchased a new FreedomPop 1GB annual plan for a relative. Is it OK to wait to activate this until July? They have a contract until then. Will it still have 12-months when it is activated and put in their phone in July?

Please provide me with the device's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at it. We just want to see whether it's been activated or not.
    CarlosG said:

Please provide me with the device's ICCID numbers so we can take a closer look at it. We just want to see whether it's been activated or not.
    I don't think it is secure to provide the SIM card number publicly on the internet. How can I privately send it to you.

CarlosG said:

I don't think it is secure to provide the SIM card number publicly on the internet. How can I privately send it to you.
    We understand. We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.