**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New help for code 300

Pifung wangPifung wang Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, my account was suspended in Nov. On Dec 11, I got the new data/ text/ calling time with my new cycle. However, I cannot use it. It still shows code 300. Read the previous discussion, I will need someone’s help to reactivate my account. Please help.

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,346 admin

Hi, my account was suspended in Nov. On Dec 11, I got the new data/ text/ calling time with my new cycle. However, I cannot use it. It still shows code 300. Read the previous discussion, I will need someone’s help to reactivate my account. Please help.

Hello,

Our team is more than willing to help you resolve this issue. Can you please confirm if the email address in your profile is the same as the one associated to the account where this device is Active? if so please confirm the last four digits of its phone number.
  • Pifung wangPifung wang Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes. It’s the same email. The last 4 digits of my phone is 9891.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 1,346 admin

Yes. It’s the same email. The last 4 digits of my phone is 9891.

After reviewing your account we verified that it had indeed become suspended due to data overage. However, We have reset and reactivated your account which means that you should be able to use it now. Simply turn the device off and back on.