**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How to switch a current freedom pop phone number to a new freedom pop phone?

1Angela_Salazar1Angela_Salazar FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
I got a new phone from freedom pop and want to switch my existing freedom pop number to the new phone.

Answers

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 659 admin

I got a new phone from freedom pop and want to switch my existing freedom pop number to the new phone.

Hello,

Please confirm the last four digits fo the phone numbers you want us to swap as well as the email addresses associated with their accounts and we'll swap them right away.
  • 1Angela_Salazar1Angela_Salazar FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    I want to swap 1413 and 4827. The email address is [email protected] Do I need to restart the phone or anything?

I want to swap 1413 and 4827. The email address is [email protected] Do I need to restart the phone or anything?

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers between the accounts requested. Please turn the devices off and back on and let us know if they work properly.
    No, they are not working properly. The wifi says disabled after connecting and entering the correct password. And when I look at the phone info to check the number it says a different number.
    Also, I got two of these phones (LG Optimus 7). One I wanted to transfer the number and the other was just to be new to used. Both are having the same issue of not connecting.

No, they are not working properly. The wifi says disabled after connecting and entering the correct password. And when I look at the phone info to check the number it says a different number.

Hi,

Both devices appear to be Active. Are you still having issues with any of them?
    THE iphone (the number I'm switching to the new phone), I want to deactivate. The new phone (LG Optimus 7) says disabled for wireless connection and I can't get it to connect to the internet. I have two new LG phones from you guys and those are the only phones I want active. Yet in my profile I only see one LG phone listed. I don't want to get charged another $40 for the other LG phone like I was charged for the first one without having service.

THE iphone (the number I'm switching to the new phone), I want to deactivate. The new phone (LG Optimus 7) says disabled for wireless connection and I can't get it to connect to the internet. I have two new LG phones from you guys and those are the only phones I want active. Yet in my profile I only see one LG phone listed. I don't want to get charged another $40 for the other LG phone like I was charged for the first one without having service.

We will be opening a private message regarding this matter as we need to gather and provide personal account information.
This discussion has been closed.