**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

How can I cancel the freedompop charge on my credit card when I don't use it any more?

frankdowfrankdow FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
I signed up with freedompop a couple of years ago and I have seldom used it since then. But freedompop keeps charging my credit card and I have tried to email to its services dept to cancel the charge so far to no avail. I hate to stop my credit card since it is linked to my other services. How can I stop the charge by freedom pop?

Comments

• MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 639 admin
    frankdow said:

I signed up with freedompop a couple of years ago and I have seldom used it since then. But freedompop keeps charging my credit card and I have tried to email to its services dept to cancel the charge so far to no avail. I hate to stop my credit card since it is linked to my other services. How can I stop the charge by freedom pop?

Hello!

Our team is more than willing to assist you.

Please provide the last 4 digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • PiyushPiyush FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I haven't received proper response on email and would like to sort out on this forum only.
    Piyush said:

I haven't received proper response on email and would like to sort out on this forum only.

Hello!

Our team is happy to assist you.

Please provide the last 4 digits of the line in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • minnieyeungminnieyeung FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hello, I want to know how to cancel my service that my uncle sign up for me, but he passed away and I am no longer using this service.

Hello, I want to know how to cancel my service that my uncle sign up for me, but he passed away and I am no longer using this service.

Hi!

Our team is glad to assist you.

We are sorry for your loss.

You will need to process this cancellation on your end. You can do so online through your account or you can simply do so by calling 1(800) 663-1791. Provided below is an article that can also assist with your request.

https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2634/kw/cancel