**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

SIM Number Swap

chris704joneschris704jones Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
I would like to swap number 6430 to 3911 could you please assist in that process?

Comments

• CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 677 admin

I would like to swap number 6430 to 3911 could you please assist in that process?

Hello,

We have successfully swapped the phone numbers mentioned between their accounts. Please turn the working device off and back on and let me know if it works properly.
  • chris704joneschris704jones Unconfirmed, FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    It worked. I used incorrect wording and it seems to have cost me 1 months service on the old SIM. I should have stated cancel the old SIM. Thank you for your help.
  • CarlosGCarlosG Posts: 677 admin

It worked. I used incorrect wording and it seems to have cost me 1 months service on the old SIM. I should have stated cancel the old SIM. Thank you for your help.

I'm happy to help. Have a great weekend!
This discussion has been closed.