**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Refund after account cancelled

Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
Hi, I have cancelled 3 of my accounts. Each account has some credit balance in it. Need your help to process the refund. Thank you

Answers

  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    Chung Lee said:

    Hi, I have cancelled 3 of my accounts. Each account has some credit balance in it. Need your help to process the refund. Thank you

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Please provide the last four digits of the lines in question so we can take a closer look at it.
  • Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    - 1671 $3.18
    - 2007 $12.54
    - 4013 $9.18
    Thank you for your help !
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    Chung Lee said:

    - 1671 $3.18
    - 2007 $12.54
    - 4013 $9.18
    Thank you for your help !

    Hi!

    We were unable to find the lines. Please confirm the email address attached to them so we can check them.
  • Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    609-XXX-1671 [email protected] $3.18
    609-XXX-2007 [email protected] $12.54
    609-XXX-4013 [email protected] $9.18
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    edited January 8 #6
    Chung Lee said:

    609-XXX-1671 [email protected] $3.18
    609-XXX-2007 [email protected] $12.54
    609-XXX-4013 [email protected] $9.18

    Hi!

    Please keep in mind that any unused credit can only be transferred to a different account, per our terms of service, whether or not the account is canceled, it's non-refundable.
    Post edited by MarcelaS on
  • Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, Is this something new ? I was able to get it credited back to my credit card as recent as Jun 2018 when i cancelled one of my accounts. Anyway, If this is indeed the case, then please transfer my balances from the above 3 accounts to my account 609-xxx-2008 in [email protected] you
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    Chung Lee said:

    Hi, Is this something new ? I was able to get it credited back to my credit card as recent as Jun 2018 when i cancelled one of my accounts. Anyway, If this is indeed the case, then please transfer my balances from the above 3 accounts to my account 609-xxx-2008 in [email protected] you

    Hi!

    Just to confirm, below the information we found of the credit

    609-XXX-1671 [email protected] $3.18
    609-XXX-2007 [email protected] $ 0.00
    609-XXX-4013 [email protected] $ 9.18

    Please confirm you would like to transfer it to 609-xxx-2008 in [email protected]
  • Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    I should also have $12.54 in 609-XXX-2007 in [email protected]
    Yes, I'd like to transfer all the credit balances to 609-XXX-2008 in [email protected] Thank you
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    Chung Lee said:

    I should also have $12.54 in 609-XXX-2007 in [email protected]
    Yes, I'd like to transfer all the credit balances to 609-XXX-2008 in [email protected] Thank you

    Hi!

    There is no credit on under c[email protected] Please confirm information to transfer the remaining credit.
  • Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Could you check if the $12.54 credit in 609-XXX-2007 was expired by Freedompop ? I wrote down all my balances prior to cancelling my accounts. Thanks
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    Chung Lee said:

    Could you check if the $12.54 credit in 609-XXX-2007 was expired by Freedompop ? I wrote down all my balances prior to cancelling my accounts. Thanks

    Hi!

    Please reactivate the credit on the line 609-XXX-2007 so we can transfer the credit as well
  • Chung LeeChung Lee Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    But I don't have access to 609-XXX-2007. It is no longer in my [email protected]
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin
    edited January 10 #14
    Chung Lee said:

    But I don't have access to 609-XXX-2007. It is no longer in my [email protected]

    Hi!

    We have transferred $ 21.72 from your 3 canceled accounts to the current one 609-xxx-2008 in [email protected]

    If you have further questions, please let us know. We'll happily assist you.
  • georgeslouisgeorgeslouis Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have cancelled my services with the company but for some reason i started getting charged by them . i don't have an account there is no way for me to email them. All the addresses get returned with a message that it is not a monitored address, phone contact is crap refuses to get you a live agent. Howbdo i email them all the invoice of the charges?
  • MarcelaSMarcelaS Posts: 1,090 admin

    I have cancelled my services with the company but for some reason i started getting charged by them . i don't have an account there is no way for me to email them. All the addresses get returned with a message that it is not a monitored address, phone contact is crap refuses to get you a live agent. Howbdo i email them all the invoice of the charges?

    Hi!

    Our team is glad to assist you.

    Please provide the ICCID number printed on the sim card so we can take a closer look at it.
Sign In or Register to comment.